30 January 2010

Planet 51

One of your classmates, Vanessa has sent me this nice video. It's the trailer for a new film called Planet 51. It's easy to understand and really funny. Why don't you watch it and then try to answer the questions below? Come on, you can do it!



  1. Where is Planet 51?
  2. Life in Planet 51 is ___________
  3. the children are ___________
  4. Everything is __________
  5. What is coming to Planet 51?
  6. Where does the visitor come from?
  7. What will happen to the little alien boy if he doesn't open his mouth wide?
  8. Does the alien dog remind you of something?

5 comments:

emi said...

It is an amusing and funny video

Paco González said...

Very funny video. When can we see the film? I'm already waiting for it.

María Jesús Balán said...

I'm afraid the film hasn't been released in Spain yet! We'll have to wait for a while.

Teacher: Sergio said...

Hi,

This is just to say that I've been following your blog for a few weeks now (since I discovered it), and I find absolutely fantastic. Hope you don't mind if I quote some of your posts for my students at the EOI Cartagena.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

Sergio Viñals
EOI Cartagena (Murcia)

María Jesús Balán said...

Hi, Sergio!
I'm so glad to know that you like this blog and you find it useful!
You're welcome to quote as many posts as you like.
Thanks for your nice words and encouragement.
Greetings from Asturias.

 
Blogger Templates