22 March 2009

Flying

Can men fly?
Before answering you should see this video. Isn’t this flying?
I’d say it is, we have already achieved it. The first time that I saw these flights I felt dizzy, very dizzy, but I also felt a lot of envy. I can’t imagine anything more exciting and fun than this and, of course, I'd love to do something like skydiving. I’m not sure I could give one step beyond when I got to the top and it's possible that, once in the air, I could only shout without opening my eyes, but I like to think that while I was flying I’d enjoy the sensation of feeling like the king of birds, a large condor, a hawk, an eagle, -each of you can choose your favourite one-, I’d love to feel like going through the air while I see the earth down there, so far away, so wonderful ....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular! Where do you land?

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking that I practice skydiving? I can’t land because I first had to fly and, by the moment, that is only a dream that, probably, I will never made reality. People who you can see on the video are carrying a parachute on the back for emergencies and for landing when they finish their fligh.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic for my adrenalina. I wan't a wing suit like this. I need one

 
Blogger Templates